Welcome to the NGS Home Page. This page provides
information on topics related to the New Generation System. From this
Home Page, you can access general information about the NGS system, its
current enhancements, future development plans, a schedule of events, and
news pertaining to NGS.
Alerts and Messages
Friendly reminder to NGS DES:
- Regular enrollment lines should be withdrawn from NGS before adding a Summer enrollment line.
- Secondary Credit - Spring Semester Grades for grades 9-12 should be entered on NGS as soon as they are available.
- Supplemental Program Data for the regular and year-round terms should be received by June 30th and added as soon as the data is provided.This information should be encoded in NGS by July 25th.
- Drop Out Recovery Data for regular and year-round terms should be received by June 30th and added as soon as services are provided. This information should be encoded in NGS by July 25th.
- Summer/Intersession Enrollments for all migrant students in grades P3-12 and non-enrollees receiving MEP-funded summer/intersession services should be entered within 5 working days for new COE or 2 working days after the receipt of initial summer/intersession multiple enrollment worksheets.
- State Assessments for grades 3-12 should be requested by June 2nd. The DES has 10 working days after receiving the results to enter the data under Formal Assessments on NGS. Keep in mind that this is an ongoing process when information is made available to the terminal site.
For more information about NGS,
choose one of the following items:
Colorado EDAC Approval
v 20.1 05/13/2016